- "I would like to recommend Tracy Hennessey Real Estate Agent for Gibson International located on the Westside. I have known Ms Hennessey for several years and she has always been competent and well trained. She showed her experience in her profession in these last three months when we went thorough a rental property transaction. She was thorough in her work and followed through with all her commitments. Phone calls, appointments etc. She was enthusiastic in getting the property sold ASAP. She followed through all the requirements that had to be met and had them completed on dates as promised. Her effort and hard work turned a necessity into a reality within half the time we had proposed to sell the property. We recommend her highly if you are in the process of selling or buying a parcel. You will not be disappointed. Cordially, Mr. & Mrs. J. A. Gonzales"
- Mr. & Mrs. J. A. Gonzales
- "I have been working with Tracey Hennessey since moving to LA in 2001. During that time, she has been my real estate agent for the sale of 3 and the purchase of 4 homes (during both the up market and the down market). Simply put, I have no need to work with anyone else. She understands me (not always easy to do), she knows the west side backwards and forwards, and she is instrumental in managing the process from start to finish and the inevitable negotiations. She has kept me sane during some stressful, yet successful sales and purchases (sometimes simultaneously). I highly recommend her."
- D.Marcus (Originally posted on Zillow.com)
- "My wife and I were moving from New York to California and looking to buy a house here. Though we had purchased real estate in NY before, the process in CA was very different and completely unfamiliar. Tracey spent a lot of time with us and did a great job of explaining where things were different and making us feel comfortable that we were handling everything properly. When we found a house we loved, but with a difficult seller, Tracey was great, and at times seemed more willing to walk away than we were. This was true even when we nearly had a deal-breaking issue right at the finish line. We never felt ANY pressure from her to go ahead in order to close a deal. Also, because we were moving from so far away, we necessarily leaned on Tracey a lot for logistical issues along the way. She could not have been more accommodating and helpful, both before and after the deal was completed. I can?t emphasize this point enough. She was a HUGE help to us, and always happy to run over to the house whenever we needed her to. Her no-pressure approach and eagerness to help any way she can make you feel that Tracey cares and is interested in a long-term relationship, not just earning a commission. My wife and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking at SoCal real estate."
- B.Simon (Originally posted on Zillow.com)
- "I am so pleased to have the chance to recommend Tracey Hennessey on this site. She is a gem and I am glad I found her. She is terrific at her job and is a pleasure to work with her on a personal level. A few years ago Tracey helped me to buy my very first home. She taught me exactly what to look for, what to avoid, what questions to ask, what to expect and how to manage an incredible amount of complex information. She knows that home buying can be an emotional and stressful experience as well as a happy one. She is honest, she understands how to hear what her clients want and also knows when and how to open their eyes to things they had not considered before. She helped me find my perfect first home and negotiate a great price. I was in a "bidding war" at the time and Tracey knew exactly what I had to do and say - over and above my financial offer - to get that home . Since then, she helped me sell that place and buy another. I have recommended her to several friends and they have all been very grateful that I did. I highly recommend Tracey and as long as I am in Southern California I will never use another real estate agent."
- H.Babcock (Originally posted on Zillow.com)